ISAAC finances your master
Studying without worrying about study debts and at the same time gain practical experience? With the ISAAC Scholarship we support talented Master students at TU/e. What is in it for you? A study allowance of € 10,000,- net, plus a flying start to your career!
Optimal support for IT talents
Michiel is one of the students who has received the ISAAC scholarship: "My master program en holds many theoretical subjects. The practical experience I am gaining at ISAAC due to the scholarship, is definitely giving my career a flying start." Are you interested in what ways our scholarship created added value for Michiel? Read about his experiences here.
We think it must be possible to pursue ambitions without barriers and restrictions. That's why we annually grant the ISAAC scholarship to only a few ambitious, motivated TU/e master students. And a nice fact: ISAAC was founded in 1999 at TU/e. Will you rise to the challenge? Check below if our profiles match!
What the ISAAC scholarship offers you:
- A two year grant of € 5.000,- per year
- Side job during your master at our headquarters
- Graduating at ISAAC
- After graduating, a one year job guarantee at ISAAC
Who are we are looking for:
- You are a(n) (upcoming) TU/e master student in Business Information Systems, Computer Science and Engineering or Data Science Engineering
- You have completed your bachelor degree with an average of at least 8 for IT-related subjects
- You are ambitious
- You are motivated
Are you interested and do our profiles match? Then press the blue button below and tell us why you should receive our Edsger scholarship.