You love nothing more than developing the perfect UX. We would love nothing more than for you to come over for a cup of coffee.
Front-end development is a field that continues to grow at an exponential rate. Developing a responsive front-end that functions properly and offers excellent usability is something that gives us great pleasure.
This requires our developers to not only hide inside a browser, but to also understand and embrace the entire ecosystem surrounding web development.
|Work experience:||Medior or Senior|
|Hours:||32 - 40|
|Pilot license:||Not necessary|
Who are we looking for?
We are looking to expand our front-end team with someone who is not intimidated by:
- AngularJS, Knockout.js, jQuery, Twitter Bootstrap, Underscore
- HTML, CSS, SASS
- Gulp, Grunt, NodeJS/NPM, Composer, Bower, Git
- QUnit, Sinon, Jasmine, Selenium, Selenide
- Adobe suite, Axure
- Browsers, devices en platforms: IE, Edge, Firefox, Chrome, Android, iOS, OSX, Windows
- API development: REST, Swagger, RAML, Google API, AWS, Azure
- Best practices, development principles and design patterns like:<br>AMD, MVC, MVVM, IIFE, mobile first, OOP, factories, interfaces, promises
Are we looking for you?
Awesome! Click on the big blue button below or send an e-mail to email@example.com with your resume and motivation. In an interview we will discuss whether you and SIMON could have a fantastic future together!
Want to know more? Contact Denise by dialing 06- 18 74 52 86 or by using whatsapp; she will be happy to help you!
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Self-evident at ISAAC
You are never done learning. That is why you spend 10% of your time on expanding your own knowledge! Earn certificates, attend conferences and take part in workshops.
If you hurt your neck during a staring contest, it is important to have proper insurance.
Use advanced technologies and extend your limits. Have your applications process more traffic than the busiest highways.
An unlimited amount of freshly picked fruit is within reach. As a bonus, there is the “I ate my fruit today” service, which has us preaching about your healthy lifestyle to all who will listen.